-What practices you choose
- Mindful Breathing
- Mindful Listening
- Mindful Eating
-Where you practiced
-When you practiced
-How you felt afterward
- At peace and very relaxed! I felt like I was ready to be productive to continue to make myself better and less stressed.
-A description of what mindfulness means
- Being conscious or aware of your surroundings. Taking everything into consideration and trying to seek out the positives in things.
-Why it is important to practice mindfulness
- It is important to practice mindfulness because it is essential to be aware of what surrounds us, to focus on the little things in life, and to make sure we are appreciating what we are capable of.
Why is confidence an important part of a healthy relationship?
- Confidence is a very important part of a healthy relationship because not only does it mean in oneself but also in the relationship. Being confident in yourself is important because its good to know that you are good enough for whatever it is in life. Its important to have confidence in your partner because that means you trust them and that you are giving them the opportunity to show you they are capable of being someone that can be your companion. Its important to have confidence in your relationship because it shows that you have positive vibes and it shows that you know the relationship will strive in greatness.
How does lack of confidence challenge a relationship?
- Lack of confidence is a challenge in a relationship because without confidence theres no trust, reassurance, or positivity. This can cause arguments, negative outlooks, doubt, etc in the relationship. Not being confident in yourself can also be a challenge because if you aren’t confident in yourself then there can be constant disagreements with one another in the relationship. Being confident is super important because there is so much that ties in with confidence that without it, there will most likely be no relationship.
The thing I care about most would have to be my family, fur child, boyfriend, and friends. As cliche as it sounds, without them, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. They help me through the bad times and make the good times better. They are my support system and challenge me to do better. They are my inspiration in all things that I do. Being away from my family, boyfriend, and my life long best friends while at school has been a real eye opener to how much in life we take for granted. Being away at school I have formed relationships with some of the best friends life will have to offer me and I am so fortunate to have so many important people in my life. While I’ve spent 5 years away from home going to school I invested a lot of my time and feelings into raising a dog – it was hands down the best decision I have made. My boyfriend and I got her together but she stays with me and she has brought so much joy not only into my life but also my family and friends. She has such a big personality in such a small body. My parents consider themselves grandparents because of her. I am very blessed to care so strongly for the relationships and people I have in my life that when I am having a bad day, I am always reminded that I will never be alone and there will always be someone there to lift me back up.
How has your education prepared you for your career?
- My education has prepared me for my career in many ways, and my education for my career is still expanding. I am more knowledgeable on the different areas of work I am able to pursue a career in. Learning specifically about what I want to do with my future makes it a lot easier to be passionate about learning.
– What is your greatest weakness?
- My greatest weakness is I am always there for everyone around me. It sounds like it should be a good thing but because of this I tend to forget what is good for myself. I am always being there for others even if others aren’t there for me and I tend to get upset if this happens. Its hard for me to say no when people are in need of my help.
– What is your greatest strength?
- My greatest strength is I’m determined and dedicated. I’m not the person who gives up easily on something and I am someone who needs to finish something when it’s started. I am always up to trying new things even if its known to be complicated.
– Why should I hire you for __________ job?
- You should hire me because I will make a positive impact with my hard work, knowledge, skills, and personable attitude. I am reliable and flexible and can work well independently and with others. I am not afraid of a challange and will accept whatever comes my way. With the credentials I asses, I won’t be someone you would regret giving an opportunity to.
Hey Hot Momma (hopefully),
It’s been 5 years since this was written and you are now 27 going on 28 VERY shortly. I hope you are living life to the fullest and are pursuing your dreams with the one you loved while typing this (Tyler). I hope you are either in the process of building your dream home or are already living in it, happily married with 2-3 kids, one on the way (have to be a milf), Nellie being accompanied by puppy friends – a golden doodle and a lab because ty needs a hunting buddy when I don’t want to join him. I hope you guys have made compromises for each other and take into consideration that you both have goals and dreams for your careers. I hope you are somewhere that Ty can still do what he loves – farming, and that you can also find a comfort of passion in a career in the same area. I hope that this area is also good for the kids when it comes to getting an education, developing friendships, and pursuing their love for sports (hopefully). I see this area being up near home, which you will be okay with! I hope one day you guys have your own lake house like your families do. I hope you have traveled and have seen more of the world together, seeing different cultures, not feeling like you’re stuck doing the same thing day after day and that you don’t limit yourselves to being wrapped up in this crazy thing called life. I hope you are finding happiness in all things thrown your way. I hope you and Tyler are living what you dreamt of everyday while being in a distant relationship for almost 5 years (this was the worst part about college). I hope you still see your best friends and they are happy, married with kids or not, wishing the best for them and being there for them, even if it means traveling to a different states to do so. Life is short and I hope these past 5 years have been nothing but greatness to you, tyler, your family, and friends.
Your Impatient, Ready To Graduate, and Start A New Chapter Self 🙂